Global Educational Excellence academies are a place where all students are entitled to reach their highest potential through a meaningful educational experience. Immersed in a diversely rich, international community with a range of incomes and literacy levels, as well as surrounded by a community aspiring to a better future for themselves and their children via education and support
Our academies aim to provide all learners with a solid foundation of skills, knowledge, and understanding that are necessary for their continual growth and success as students within the school setting, and as adults of society.
The core curriculum establishes broad outcomes to be achieved by all students as a result of their school experiences and is aligned to the Core Common Standards and Michigan Grade Level Content Expectations fully equipped with the latest technology to prepare students for the 21st century.
The Academy focuses on six subjects in its curriculum: Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, Foreign Language and Writing. These subjects are the means for attaining the lofty goals to which the school and its students aspire.
As a result of K-12 education based on well-defined educational outcomes, students at our academies will:
– Apply knowledge in diverse situation
– Communicate effectively in written, visual and spoke languages
– Demonstrate concern, sensitivity and flexibility in their interactions with others
– Value creativity and innovation
– Value and be capable of learning over a lifetime.
The Management Service Company will provide the following services:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- School Operations Management
- Compliance Oversight
- Student Recruitment
- Student Services
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Technology Management
- Cultural Development and Understanding
- Cafeteria Program